How to Create a Contractor Leads Marketing Machine
Digital marketing increases the visibility of your company to those looking for home improvement contractors in their areas. Digital marketing tools, when used together, do much of the work for you. It takes an initial investment in time—creating a strategy and learning about the tools—which then allows you to capitalize on leads generated from that very campaign.
Setting up Your Digital Marketing Leads Campaign
- Create a Strategy - Your first step will be to create a digital marketing strategy—without this, you’ll be wasting your company’s money, resources, and time.
- Figure out which channels to test - Trying every channel at once is a mistake as is trying to replicate someone else’s digital marketing strategy.
- Set up your campaigns - Start by setting up basic campaigns and making adjustments as you learn more about each channel.
- Test -Every campaign has room for improvement so make sure you’re always testing your creative, calls to action, etc.
Turning Leads into Customers
- Set up Success Metrics - Define what you consider a success
- Define your sales funnel - Identify what the major milestones in your customer journey are and from here track the conversion rates between every milestone. This will help you identify bottlenecks.
- Track your data in a CRM - Stay organized and ensure nothing falls through the cracks!
*END OF SAMPLE. THIS IS JUST PAGE 1 OF YOUR 28 PAGE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO INCREASE CONTRACTOR LEADS FOR YOUR HOME IMPROVEMENT BUSINESS.*
Digital marketing and converting home improvement leads to contracts can seem intimidating or unattainable at first. However, think of each point discussed in this preview as a step towards building something concrete, a home improvement blueprint if you will. You can create something really big for your business, customized to your liking, using digital marketing as your best tool to grow business to new heights. You know the importance of defining your success metrics, what CRMs are and why they are important, and the value in good record keeping for your home improvement business. You also know why you are the best company for the job, and now here is your opportunity to tell your future customers why they need you.
This is just a brief look at what you’ll find in our “How To: Creating a Home Improvement Marketing & Sales Guide.
Download your full free contractor leads marketing guide here!